Cool Middle School Essay Topics
Essay assignments are a basic element in a school curriculum. Teachers start assigning different types of essays in middle school. Of course, these are simple essays that don't require a deep research or powerful arguments. Expository and personal opinion essays are the most common and the easiest tasks for middle schoolers. Still, they teach young people to express their thoughts correctly and write clearly, preparing them for more complicated assignments in high school and in their future life in general.
If you were given a task to write an essay, you should first understand what type of essay you are required to write. This will give you an idea of how your flow of thought should be organized and what the structure of the paper needs to be. Do you have to compare some notions or people, or do you need to describe a process? Maybe you should simply share your standpoint concerning a statement, or maybe you should also try to persuade the reader that your standpoint is a correct one?
How to Choose a Topic?
Once you understand the type of essay, it's time to decide on a topic. Sometimes teachers give individual topics to each student, and sometimes they don't. You may be offered a list of essay prompts to choose from. Anyway, here are a few tips that will help you come up with a nice and relevant topic for your essay no matter what type it is:
- Focus on what interests you. You probably don't have a huge experience of dealing with writing assignments; therefore, it's better to choose an easy topic you are familiar with and interested in.
- Don't choose a wide topic. You can start with thinking of a general question or idea and then narrow it down to something more local and specific.
- Look through pre-written papers online. You can find essays written by professional writers or other students on educational portals and special websites; they may give you some ideas of the possible topic.
- Keep in mind that you need to show the best about yourself. Before you make up a final decision, consider the fact that your essay is a piece of academic writing, which means it should be relevant and rather formal. Since you need to show your knowledge, writing skills, ability to express yourself, it's a bad idea to write about computer games as your hobby. Choose something you are able to discuss or describe and something that will show your good qualities to your teacher.
If you haven't made up a good topic yet, there's a list of great ideas below. Feel free to use any of them or create your own topic basing on these.
Fun and Interesting Middle School Essay Topics
- If you could add a new holiday to a calendar, what would it be dedicated to and how would a traditional celebration look?
- If you had a superpower to solve one of the current problems in the world, how would you use it?
- How does it feel to be sorry?
- If someone decided to write a novel about you, who this character would be and what qualities would he or she have?
- Describe an ideal summer vacation. Where would you go, what would you do, would you take your family or friends with you?
- What do you think is the best way to spend leisure time and why?
- Is there anything you are proud of about yourself? What is it and why does it make you proud?
- Should parents allow their daughters to wear makeup to school?
- Write an essay that compares and contrasts what your usual day is like now and what it will be like in ten years.
- Who is your favorite movie, cartoon, or book character and what do you admire about him or her?
- Write an essay suggesting a new law in your city or a new rule applied at your school, which you believe would make everything better.
- Why do younger people need to show respect to older citizens by default?
- Have you been in love with anyone? How did it feel? What is love in your view?
- Write an essay describing why there is a problem in a lack of knowledge about our world, which resulted from kids not being interested in watching the news or educational programs.
- Do you have a favorite teacher? What do you like about him or her most?
Each of the ideas above will give you an opportunity to show your creative side and ability to share your opinion. Here, at phdify.com, we have collected a large database of topic ideas for different kinds of essays. You can look through them too and get inspired. Besides, you may want to check out our sample essays or even ask one of our writers to help you with your home assignment personally.
Why don't you place an order now?
“School life is the best life” phrase says that life is all about learning something innovation. School gives us better education, joyful experience, careless about everything, etc. It is the essential part of human life. It is the freedom from the care and great happiness for the students.
Meaning of School life
School life is the best period of human life. People are learning from his childhood in the school, and also a school built the character of the man. It is the formative period for everyone. Every student should try to make his better life and best use of school life because it never comes again after the school session.
Firstly, every student should learn great knowledge from the school life. They have great discipline and punctuality about the school life. They must do that all work at the right moment.
He must remember that if a student becomes successful in his student career and his character is built on a sound basic; he will be able to shine in any sphere of life and serve his society and countries.
Due to the school life is but a preparation to face the challenges that the more prominent school called world will offer us once we are out of our schools. The institutions therefore other great influence upon us. They shape our character, mold our mental attitudes and fashion the basic principles of life.
Most of the people who have spent in school are the happiest and happy days of our life. There are so many memories of school life which we remind every time. School days fills our mind with happiness and nostalgic memories of happy days of yesteryears.
Some of the students tend to avoid doing home assignments and never try to dive into the hard work. The only period they take seriously is the examination set. When the announcement of the exams comes, the student feels like he’s got an electric shock. No more bullying the little kids, no more making fools of the poor teachers – time to read and revise!
Extra-curricular activities of the school life
- Most of the students have excellent knowledge in both, i.e., Study and extracurricular activity.
- They are attending all type of activity such as sports, dance, song, speech, fashion competition, etc.
- Small children are taking part in the traditional day. Every student wear different type of conventional dress
- Every school keeps his annual function of the year for students. Students take part in the activities and show his talent.
- Students must know of this all along with the study. They are showing his talent by the school. It is that place where everyone can show his ability for anything.
- School gives chances to become an own personality.
- School life we can never forget at any cost.
- Environmental Club, Social service Group, etc., are the part of the school which makes joyful school life.
- There are Matches, tournaments, cultural shows, competitions, outings, picnics, etc., make the school life lively, exciting and enjoyable.
- The critical functions of school are School Annual Sports day, Parents’ Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Anniversary Day, Founder’s Day, etc. These are celebrated in a grand manner providing a lot of opportunities for the development of students’ inborn talents and abilities.
Regular activities of school life
- In school, there are classes held daily and interspersed with monthly tests and quarterly examinations. Those, who fare poorly in these tests and exams, are severely admonished, and in some cases, their parents are called.
- Additional classes are allotted for these students so that they get an opportunity to clarify their doubts. All co-curricular activities and celebrations are usually conducted outside school time and on Saturdays. In fact, academic excellence has been the hallmark of the school.
- School is the nursery of life. What one learns in college remains with us for the rest of our life? Realizing this fundamental truth, the authorities of school try to instill in us, the fundamental values of life such as discipline, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, respect to elders, being good-mannered, personal cleanliness, etc.
- A lot of emphases is given to character formation, moral education and acquiring ethical principles of life. Providing social service to the neighborhood is an integral part of this attempt. A lot of importance is given to the acquisition of personal discipline.
School life is a better life, and it was the high opportunity of our life which we had earned easily. After the school life, we are missing so many memories in our mind. School life was very joyful and happy experience for us. There was a lot of fun and education which acquire ethical principles of life.
School life is best life is explained below with exclusive video.