Business students looking for academic paper topics have a great variety of subjects to choose from. International business research paper topics give students an opportunity to write on the impact of cheap overseas labor on import prices, the effect of subsidies and tariffs on trading, etc. The capitalism concepts, for example, allow students to write about the implementation of Reaganomics in the 1980s.
Choosing International Business Research Paper Topics
If you are assigned to write a research paper your primary task is choosing international business research paper topics. You should consider the following things:
- Even if your professor offers a topic, try to choose the one that interests you.
- Ensure the topic of your international business research paper isn’t too narrow or too general. You’ll find a lot of materials if you are looking for information on broad topics, and not enough facts in the second case.
- Once having chosen a subject, look through the library catalog and Internet databases for good ideas.
- Look for the articles with headings “How to Find Research Paper Topics”, “100 Ideas for Research Paper,” etc.
- Look up current events and news on international business sites.
- Look through several reference books (handbooks, encyclopedias, reports, dictionaries) when choosing international business research paper topics. They will provide you with necessary background information and general topic overview.
International Business Research Paper Topics: Planning Research
After choosing international business research paper topics, make sure you plan and conduct your research properly:
- Determine the sources and materials within the particular time frame and other limitations.
- Pay special attention to the supervisor’s assistance and a working bibliography.
- Start data collecting at once after choosing a particular topic.
- Ensure the quality of your resources.
- Check the age of the source – it is extremely important when you are going to write a research paper on a relevant international business topic.
International Business Research Paper Topics Ideas
Here are some examples of good research paper topics on international business:
- Give examples of the most successful startups for the last five years. Analyze what the most important factor was that has led them to success.
- How has Apple’s strategy changed since Steve Job’s death?
- What were the most effective advertising campaigns in 2016?
- The quantity of strikes in Britain has dramatically reduced in 2015. What are the reasons for this decrease?
- China has advanced much further in mobile technologies than the US. What are the factors that influence the development of the mobile industry in China?
- The British government has rejected the deal on a nuclear power station. Predict the economic consequences of this decision.
- How do you explain the new tendency of large American companies to change the suburbs of a city?
- The soap company Savon de Marseille insists that the government should give them the label of originality because cheap Chinese and Turkish knockoffs try to force them out from the market. What should the government do in this case?
- According to the prediction of the clothing retailer Next, the demand for cloth will be poor for the rest of the year. How can you explain this?
- What kind of business can you operate completely from home and gain high income?
- The US government urges wars in Africa with the aim to distribute guns. Prove or disapprove this opinion.
- What would be the consequences for the poor if all the countries live only on the products that they manufacture?
- What are the most popular mistakes of many startups that lead to their failure?
- If artificial intelligence is invented now, how much time would people need to provide all employees with jobs?
- Which big international companies are likely to go bankrupt if they fail to change their strategy as soon as possible?
- Is it reasonable to hire an experienced manager that will develop a startup? Or, should the creator promote the business personally?
- There’s a tendency in logo design to change the shape of the design to flat. Who started doing this first and why?
- The economic impact of immigration in the United States in the last five years: how do immigrants affect the US economy in general?
- Make a list of five types of small businesses that will definitely bring a return.
- Do you think that all big companies should be present in social media?
- Terrorism influences the economics of a country in general. Does it affect private business in particular?
- How do governments profit from war? What kinds of companies grow in the conditions of constant war?
- Give examples of companies that have failed on the international market but succeed on the national market. Why have they failed?
- How does a government stabilize currency during a crisis?
- What ways do you know to predict US recessions? Which of them is the most effective in your opinion?
- Try to explain why the prices on houses have increased after Brexit.
- How does the foreign exchange market work?
- What other languages besides English could be international languages for business?
- How does Brexit influence the economics of the EU?
- What types of companies should be obliged to make payments on health care budgets?
Here you can find other outstanding research paper topics within different areas of studies.
International Business Research Paper Topics Help
Business research papers are usually assigned to college and university students. This type of paper is a part of a student’s semester work and influences the final marks. From the very beginning of the semester supervisors put an emphasis on the importance of writing really well-thought out research papers.
If you are in the situation where you feel you can’t cope with academic writing on international business research paper topics, the best way out for you is to apply for assistance. EssayShark.com is there for you! You will never regret asking for help from our academic custom writing service. Just fill out your order form, write your specifications and wait for the delivery. Business research paper writing has never been so easy!
Management of International change Dissertation Topics
Change, at the organisational level is vital for continued innovation and retention of competitive advantage. Therefore, understanding the different aspects of this topic is vital in creating awareness of existing views and practices for implementing and managing successful change, particularly at the international level. This topic area is therefore focused on the what, why and how involving managing change in contemporary organisations and social systems in general and how they may impact on the effectiveness of change. In particular, it examines the issues and dilemmas facing those managing change, as well as the skills required for successful adaptation and evolution, especially in an international context.
• What internal and external factors have the greatest impact on employees in cross-national mergers and acquisitions?
• Managing change across multi-cultural teams through technology and virtual project management: The impact of social understanding and use of digital media.
• Managing change: Developing a framework that links intended strategies and unanticipated outcomes.
• Employee adjustment during organisational Change: The role of organisational level and occupation.
• Success of a Product Lifecycle Management Implementation – an investigation into the electronics manufacturing industry.
• How power works through managing emotion in organisational change: Emotion management as power.
• How can the measurement of levels of work stress in individuals employed in an organisation undergoing change benefit it?
• Encouraging gender equality across international firms – what role can change management approaches take in supporting increased female representation in masculine firms?
• Managing Change in Asian Business – A comparison between Chinese-Educated and English-Educated Chinese entrepreneurs in Singapore.
• What is the impact of feedback during organisational culture change: a case study of a financial firm?
• Stakeholder Communication and Transformational Change: A case study in the use of a proprietary change management system.
• What effect is there on levels of resistance and conflict when change is lead by a servant or spiritual leader?
• How social media can facilitate acceptance of change in international organisations
• Soft skills are not enough: Why change management approaches also need strong project management planning to be successful.